- This event has passed.
Connected World Summit
10/22/2019 - 10/23/2019
What is Connected World Summit?
In today’s hyper-connected society, new technologies are disrupting every aspect of our lives, our work, and our environment.
Now in its 5th year, Connected World 2019 will deep dive into the future of smart technologies, showcasing the digital transformation strategies of our cities, the opportunities for connected living in our homes, and revolutionary techniques on the horizon, driving efficiencies and sustainability across every aspect of our lives.
With unrivalled networking opportunities, forge invaluable connections and generate partnerships with start-ups and tech giants alike at this year’s Connected World Summit.
- Hear from 150 industry leading speakers with keynote presentations and panel debates.
- “Real-world” case studies from companies and innovative cities who have started their digital journeys.
- A conference programme designed to offer learning and insight as well as discussion with some of the industries leading minds.
- Meet the leading tech visionaries with partners including Bosch, Microsoft, Cisco, EQ-3, Devolo, EY, Infosys, Three, Ericsson, Avanade and many more.
- Key technologies discussed include IoT, 5G and Connectivity, Cyber Security, Data Management and AI.
- Industries and Themes include Smart Cities, Smart Homes, Utilities and Environment, Smart Mobility and the Economy.
- An interactive exhibition showcase including exhibitor demo talks.
Over 150 visionary thought-leaders share their experiences and explore how to unlock the value of new technologies in today’s connected society.
Cutting edge case studies offer a “how-to” approach to accelerating transformation whilst prioritising sustainability and meeting consumer expectations.
with predictions that over 50 billion devices will be connected to the internet by 2020, it’s clear that this rapidly changing ecosystem is only going to accelerate in the coming years.
Connected World Summit addresses both the opportunities and challenges as we enter a new era of connectivity, delivered by experts at the frontline of innovation.