- This event has passed.
06/24/2019 - 06/25/2019---
Where the “New urban mobilty” protagonists meet. The most inspiring event to learn, discuss and explore business opportunities in the future mobility market.
Europe is undergoing a revolution in urban mobility as cities outlaw ICE vehicles to meet ambitious zero emission targets whilst working to meet the evolving needs of the on-demand consumer. This has created a lucrative marketplace where disruptive mobility providers and data driven tech platforms will forge public private partnerships with municipalities to deliver this vision. From Mobility as a Service and final mile logistics to public transportation and E-mobility, data will be the critical enabler bringing together fragmented stakeholder groups and ushering in a new era of urban transportation. The time of procrastination is over. That’s why we have created IMPACT>MOBILITY. It will unite the urban transportation ecosystem to deliver on-demand low-emission mobility services and create a sustainable business model for its emerging players.
The time for action has already begun.
An Agenda Designed to Transform Urban Mobility:
- Accelerate the Mobility Data Marketplace: Expand the ecosystem (e.g. retailers, tourism, cities,) through strategic partnerships to increase monetization of mobility data whilst delivering actionable insights that enable seamless urban transportation
- Deliver Seamless Mobility as a Service: Integrate platforms (e.g. micromobility, public transit) and develop new partnerships to deliver a truly multimodal mobility solution serving the needs of the connected consumer
- Smart Public Transportation for Smart Cities: Leverage connectivity and open APIs to deliver real time service updates and seamless payments resulting in a superior mobility proposition that pushes drivers out of their own cars
- Supercharging E-Mobility: Propagate charging infrastructure, utilise smart grid tech and integrate EVs into shared fleets to drive adoption and enable cities to reach ambitious sustainability targets
- Final Destination – The Last Mile: Harness the power of mobility data (e.g. mapping, congestion etc) to optimise route, reduce cost of service and deliver a sustainable express solution whilst meeting the needs of the ‘prime’ consumer
WHY SPONSOR IMPACT>MOBILITY?
We’ll bring together 200+ senior leaders from across the ecosystem. You can leverage this platform to position your business as a leader in this rapidly developing market.
- Become a Thought Leader: Lead decision makers through some of their toughest technology and business model challenges and become their go-to solution provider
- Drive Investment: Are you looking for investment to take your business to the next level? Connect with leading private equity and venture capital investors
- Generate New Leads: Have the conversations and build the connections you need to help you achieve your business goals in 2019 and beyond
- Build an Ecosystem: Build key strategic partnerships to put your solution at the center of tech and service ecosystem that is attractive to potential customers
WHO’LL BE MAKING AN IMPACT IN AMSTERDAM:
It’s simple. If you are in the business of transforming tomorrow’s cities – then this is the one Smart City Conference that you cannot afford to miss.
- Mobility Analytics Platforms: Deliver real-time, A.I. powered insights and services which enable cities, mobility services providers and automakers to deliver smart mobility solutions
- Cities: Looking to become digitally driven organisation with the capacity to utilise data to deliver zero-emission, zero-fatality, seamless urban mobility solutions for its citizens
- Mobility Service Providers: Developing multi-modal mobility services personalised to the needs of the individual user; from e-hailing and carpooling to bike share and scooters
- Telecoms/ IoT Platform Providers: Providing the platforms and connectivity powering urban transportation as it plugs into the smart city
- Automakers: Re-inventing their core business to become MaaS providers whilst producing connected vehicles to a new generation of shared mobility customers
- Public Transit Authorities: Harnessing connectivity, data analytics and electric vehicles to optimise its fleet management and deliver integrated multi-modal public transport solutions
Do you want to contact the organisers?