Smart City Business Colombia Congress & Expo 2019
September 17 - September 19---
Smart City Business Colombia Congress & Expo is the most important event related to the smart cities ecosystem in Latin America, with a purposeful focus, it stands out for gathering decision makers and being an effective platform for business generation.
Visit the official website: http://www.expo.co.scbamerica.com
Where cities meet
The Smart City Business Brazil Congress & Expo (SCBBrC&E) is a event of convergence where experts and leaders of innovative and transformative initiatives can intensify high-level contacts, share experiences, insights, ideas, visions, solutions and success stories.
Executives of large, medium and small companies, entrepreneurs, leaders and opinion formers, city representatives and specialized press: all sharing the same physical space, where ideas and projects for smart cities come true.
What to expect
- Exposition area with 8.200 sqm
- Technology Square
- 5 plenary sessions and 17 panels
- VIP lounge for exclusive guests
- Relationship Lounge
- Health Square
- 4,000 participants and more than 100 lecturers and debaters
- 3 Islands of Strategic Meetings
- Lunch with Mayors and Municipal Secretaries
- Meetings and debates with Mayors and Municipal Secretaries
- Public-Private Meetings, between executives of companies and public managers
- SCB Connection
- Solemnity of delivery of the InovaCidade Award
- Smart City Expo with exhibitor booths
- City Area
- International Pavilion
SCBCoC&has a strong commitment to the relationship between the participants, especially their sponsors. To do so, it strategically develops a series of events to allow a highly select and powerful decision-making public to share various moments of coexistence in a productive and informal way. It also holds side events in partnership with sponsors and supporters, as long as the thematic focus is maintained.
These events are excellent opportunities for conducting business between companies and also with governments.
Smart City Business Colombia Congress & Expo is the most important event on the Intelligent Cities ecosystem in Latin America. The event stimulates debate on the development and spread of smart cities around the world, especially in those where the population is larger. The SCBCoC&E is an event that deals with innovation to improve the quality of people’s lives, in addition, it further enhances the performance in the technology sector.
The event will bring together leaders from the public and private sectors, creating a propositional business environment and dialogue on issues of interest to municipalities. In addition to the congress, SCBCoC&E will have an exhibition area so that companies can present innovative projects and advanced technologies capable of transforming cities.
- Participate in experiences focused on content, innovation and business;
- Learn new solutions for your business;
- Propositional dialogue about issues of interest to the ecosystem among stakeholders;
- Discuss alternatives and intelligent solutions to the challenges of city management;
- Stimulate social collaboration and citizen participation through Information and Communication Technology;
- Improve Public Governance;
- Promote the realization of Public-Private Partnerships;
- Encourage urban models that combine the use of ICT with the Sustainable Development Objectives;
- Promote the sharing of experiences and projects of success in all areas related to Smart Cities;
- Present innovative smart technologies, applicable to the management of cities;
- Create channels for sharing ideas, visions and transformative solutions among specialists, industry leaders and public managers;
- Encourage the strategic relationship between public and private managers;
- Generate strategic business opportunities for the development of cities.