SMART MOBILITY CITIES SUMMIT
CITIES FORUM was in charge of organising one of the most relavant and successful events about smart mobility in Mexico during the last years.
The city of Aguascalientes hosted the Smart Mobility Cities Summit Aguascalientes 2019, that was another edition of the series of smart mobility events promoted by ADIGITAL (The Spanish Association for the Digital Economy) and CITIES FORUM. This series already had two editions held in Madrid and Valencia during 2019 and it took the international leap in its first stop in Latin America.
The event had the support and institutional coordination of the Regional government of Aguascalientes ( SEDEC), through the Institute for the Development of the Knowledge Society (IDSCEA), and the General Mobility Coordination of Aguscalientes.
The Smart Mobility Cities Summit Aguascalientes 2019 was a meeting point for major players in the new urban mobility ecosystem, both from the public and private sectors, and served to generate a fruitful dialogue between city decision makers, urban mobility experts, associations and leading companies in the smart mobility industry.
The summit gathered representatives from companies like MOOVIT whose partnership manager of Latam, Juan Palacio participed in a panel discussion about #MaaS and new business model on urban mobility together with Abel Jordan, CEO of Skateflash, Juan Bueno, CEO of Myrentgo, and Jesús Fernando Diaz from Kradak Mobility
The programme included the keynote speech of Arturo Valdelamar, the operation manager of BOLT in Mexico and also higlighted panel discussions where we could get valuable insights from:
- Carlos Martín Muñoz Pedroza- General Director IDSCEA
- Gustavo de la Torre, Director of Mobility, State of Aguascalientes
- Jaime Gallo Camacho- Secretary of Urban Development of the Municipality of Aguascalientes
- Maria Guadaluoe López Marchan,Secretary of Urban Development, Housing and Land Management of the State of Zacatecas
- Alejandro Villanueva López. Undersecretary of Planning and regulations of the Secretary of Mobility of the State of Oaxaca.
- Jesús Sánchez Romero, Director Institute for Transportation Policies
- Mark Sánchez, President of the National Association of Electric and Sustainable Vehicles.
- Luis Enrique Moreno Cortés – General director of mobility Municipality of León, Guanajuato
The event closed with the awards ceremony of the Smart Moblity Hackathon that was held in paralel with the summit, that gathered more that 120 students from the university of Aguascalientes.